Re: [LAU] [Android|OT?] CamSynth - Just an experiment

From: SxDx <sed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 25 2012 - 17:01:30 EEST

> From: "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
> It would be great, if Android would get more attention for audio and
> hopefully it will become easy to hack an iPad to get Android with audio
> software there too. :)

If I may:
there is a very big problem of latency within android.
On my device (un-rooted) I have at best around 40ms.
So for me, android is a no go for live stuff. I'll personnaly
try to make my own linux-powered system to put on it and
get rid of the android bloat completely.
We are in 2012 dear google, linux can go much lower than that,
the devices out there are blazzingly fast, 40ms is insane.
But well, that's life. This is "consumer electronics" after
all. If angry bird works...