Re: [LAU] klang

From: Nils <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2012 - 12:04:42 EEST

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:14:55 +0400
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I did not say that, those are your words. I am interested in the discussion.
> Paul has put forward some serious argument. I wonder if the guy will
> respond to them, that's all.
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks. Following, although I must say the author of KLANG does not seem
> > > react to your arguments. Maybe not yet.
> > >
> > I find it disturbing in the extreme to read comments such as "I guess
> > you embarrassed datenwolf to the point he will not respond. That's the
> > end of KLANG then!"
> >
> > Seriously? Does everything on the Internet need to be a pissing contest?

It is a problem of style and pride. AFAIK not even once Datenwolf responsed in the line with "yes, I have not thought about this yet. Let me think how I can address this problem" but instead he acts like he has everything figured out and knows all problems and solutions. That is no discussion, it is a poor defense.

For me thats a(nother) hint that he does indeed not know much and is pretentious.