[LAU] Hydrogen + Muse syncing

From: Andrew C <countfuzzball@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 04 2012 - 21:21:47 EEST

Hey all,

I'm having an odd issue with hydrogen and Muse syncing.

Using hydrogen as a metronome records my playing 'on the beat', both
following the metronome and as displayed by the piano roll (give or
take). But when I try syncing my playing to a pattern created in
hydrogen, the originally recorded playing is off beat and when I check
my newly recorded playing in the piano roll of muse it looks like I'm
playing incredibly off beat.

I'm suspecting this to be some weird jack transport master/slave issue though.

Cheers,

Andrew.