Re: [LAU] audio examples of HRTF?

From: Florian Paul Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2012 - 19:37:25 EEST

Hi,

I have a related question: At work I have to listen to music using
headphones, since I share the office with several other hackers. Being
used to listening to music with speakers I would like to have a HRTF
which I could use to get the effect of having the sound sources somewhat
in front of me, i.e. closing the Stereo field and pushing it forward.

Has anyone something like that available?

Flo