Re: [LAU] audio examples of HRTF?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2012 - 19:45:26 EEST

Hi Florian!
   I don't have anythying handy. but withcsound you can use HRTF or the spat3d
family of opcodes to place sources in space. You can generate an impulse -
white noise or whatever is best. I seem to remember, that spat3di or spat3dt
can generate an IR directly.
   Otherwise you might use any system of your choosing to place an impulse in
space and hook it up to Aliki. So Aliki can pipe its sweepinto your "audio
effect" and get the output from it and then calculate the IR for you.
   I'm sorry, that I can't be more specific right now.
   Warmly yours
         Julien

050e010d0f12010401-0405-0d09-030f12011a0f0d-
Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

******** Find some music at ********
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html