Re: [LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2012 - 20:07:41 EEST

I agree with [1].

It's important that

"On 07/08/12 09:59, Len Ovens wrote:

> > On Mon, August 6, 2012 2:57 pm, Ralf Mardorf wrote:"

is a mistake regarding to the quoting. No problem this can happen. David
wrote about the percentage and Paul about the more monied classes.

My interpretation of "more monied classes" is "better educated classes",
we should keep in mind, that we have the people who guess music has to
do with knowledge and the people who guess that music is from the heart.

We can be uneducated, without money and have no time out, but anyway
sing while picking cotton.

Regards,
Ralf