Re: [LAU] Study Finds New Pop Music Does All Sound the Same.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2012 - 04:26:36 EEST

On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 17:41 -0700, Bob van der Poel wrote:
> Seems to me the problem with Germany and the rest of the world is that
> education is a "system".

You got it!

> It pisses me off that teachers think that arts in schools need to be
> evaluated with exams

That's why a friend is only a musician, able to live from his music and
not a teacher anymore. He liked the kids, but not the body of teachers.

I'm not nearly gifted as that friend, but it seems to be too much gift
for half of the folks. Yep, the other half even would welcome an not
skilled idiot like me. I'm not a teacher!

When I was young I had a dream, all creative people would stop
contributing to the societies. Creative people should leave them alone.

I still remember the "joke" about the asshole. Anyway, it would be that
simple. Let all pretentious people alone, don't contribute creativity
and they would be lost.

We need compensation for the work to survive, to protect children, we
don't need anything that has to do with "my dick is longer than yours".

When I need a rest I stay overnight in a forest, yes, simply an escape.
When I was young I made music, also just an escape.