Re: [LAU] how to set up my ederol u a 25 to work with jack?

From: Robin Paulson <robin.paulson@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2012 - 03:26:36 EEST

On 31 August 2012 11:52, trahern culver <sound.warrior20@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> hey all how do i set up my u a 25 to work with jack and to be the default every time jack starts some one did post commands on how to do this but I've forgotten them sorry your help with this question would be most welcome kind regards trahern.

firstly, i'd recommend using a jack control software with a GUI.

i use qjackctl, which is probably the most popular, but there are others.

install that, run it, then click on the 'Setup' button. from there,
the various buttons control which audio device to use, creating
presets, selecting buffer sizes, etc. i'd recommend looking at that,
in conjunction with its documentation, plus the general documentation
from jackaudio.org

--
robin
http://fu.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University