Re: [LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 08:15:40 EEST

Am 01.09.2012 06:29, schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> ... and take an
> educated guess, do you think Guitarix and Rakkarak do provide what the
> consumers can get for Windows?
>
> Should I send you a list;)?

As the upstream maintainer from the guitarix project, I like to let you
know that we never have the goal to make a competition to windows or
other OS's. We just like to provide a OpenSource Tube Amplifier emulation.

Also, I wonder that I cant remember any Bug report or Feature request
made by you, so I get the impression that your contribution to the Linux
Audio ECO System is focused on just blaming those how try to improve the
Situation. Is that what you call educated? Even if this is somewhat
off-topic in a thread about Sample Formats, I cant see any
use/information in your statement above.

regards
hermann