Re: [LAU] [LAD] Kontakt sampler format (and others like EXS24)

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 10:53:56 EEST

On Mon, 2012-09-03 at 07:15 +0200, hermann meyer wrote:
> Also, I wonder that I cant remember any Bug report or Feature request
> made by you

Why should I do this? I'm not missing anything at the moment and I can't
report bugs, when I don't know bugs. I'm not talking about me, I only
try to explain the stand point of companies, that aren't interested that
much in Linux. Just because you and me, we, are comfortable with using
Linux, any thoughts about what might be the reasons why companies have a
different point of view, need to result in a personal assault?

Is this what you call educated?

Okay, I'm wrong, you're right, write this to the companies and tomorrow
they all will ship with Linux support for their products. If it's that
easy, why did others (not me) start this effort, to think about, what
could be done to change the situation?

Where did I try to blame someone? I didn't. Again, I try to explain the
point of view of companies. FWIW I worked a lot for those sharks and
don't do it anymore.

Perhaps you should ask those companies that aren't interested in Linux,
to file bug reports and do feature requests. Why do you expect it from
me? I'm not one of those companies, I'm a Linux user.

I already wrote to much and it's useless to explain what I think about
reasons why companies don't like Linux that much.

Regards,
Ralf