Re: [LAU] question about audio interface

From: Martin Homuth-Rosemann <linuxaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 03 2012 - 10:52:15 EEST

Robin Gareus wrote:

> On 09/03/2012 12:08 AM, Gabriel wrote:
>> Hey everyone, can someone remind me where i can get the list of known
>> usb audio interfaces that work with linux and ubuntu? And maybe someone
>> can tell me if the Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture does work with a linux
>> system?

Hi Robin,

If you need four inputs I can recommend the Lexicon Omega. I use it with
Jack and it offers four channels out of nine inputs (four line, two mics
(phantom powered), one instrument and spdif) and two outputs. The device is
class compliant usb1 and works well if connected directly to the PC (without
hub).

Ciao, Martin