Re: [LAU] Any program suitable for Backingband?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 13:02:26 EEST

Hello Jostein!
   Nama can basically do this. You can start/stop via spacebar, you can have a
recorded clicktrack or use the clicktrack LADSPA plugin. Youcan of course have
multiple channels out.
   but I'm pretty sure, that Ardour can do the same and more for you as well.
   If you want the really easy way, you might give mplayer a try. I think it
does support multiple channel output. No real clicktrack though, so it will
have to be recorded. But you can have a playlist and work your way through it.
You need multi-channel audio files though, no individual track-files as such.
but these could be created.
   Best wishes
          Julien