Re: [LAU] Buying a new soundcard.

From: Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2012 - 18:49:44 EEST

Subject: Re: [LAU] Buying a new soundcard.
Date: Monday 10 September 2012, 14:33:56
From: Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel@email-addr-hidden-thomas.de>
To: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden

> > Are the recommendations here still accurate:
> > http://wiki.linuxmusicians.com/doku.php?id=hardware#recommendations
>
> This Wiki article is pretty up to date:
> http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/current_audio_gear

That's a page with really good information for anyone who want's to buy new
audio gear for Linux - thank you!

But - I can not find any link to this page from the frontpage of the Wiki
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/start or from any other Wiki page except for
its Sitemap. If this is true that's a big drawback. How should someone be
able to find this important information? If I have missed it, can please
anyone enlightens me where I have to look. If there is no link available I'd
advocate to create one on the Frontpage. The content of current_audio_gear
page deserves it.

Gerhard