Re: [LAU] hdsp not happy with recent kernels

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2012 - 19:55:52 EEST

Hi Peter!

I'm using a Multiface II, with Cardbus adapter on a relatively old laptop
(Acer TM 5720).
Kernel @ 3.4.4-rt14-1-rt
Alsa @ 1.0.25

No issues running, although I have seen the "hardware monitoring disabled"
warning before (on a different install, never on this install.)

Happily runs for hours on end at 5ms, only Xruns are in-audiable and occur
only when under extreme DSP load (95% +)

Incidentally I'm also using a Wacom (Bamboo P&T) with the RT kernel,
working fine too :D

I can post details of my machine etc if you have anthing you'd like to know.
Best! -Harry