Re: [LAU] First impressions of MusE 2.0

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Sep 13 2012 - 22:28:07 EEST

On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 17:08 +0200, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> To be frank once more: the audiotracks of both Muse and RG are 1995 at
> best. And I did not see big progress in that field in both in many
> years. Though Robert himself makes great recording of hand-played
> music
> with Muse I still think that the audiotracks in Muse are barely
> usable.
> Try to cut regions and loop them, try to cut and arrange some 12-16
> tracks as it can be easily done in Qtractor and the same as easy and
> with even much more extra-powers in Ardour.

I didn't use latest version of Qtractor. I'm using it for MIDI and the
audio features would be ok for my needs too, but I'm missing latency
compensation for the versions I used. Ardour2IMO is the best HD
recorder, not only regarding to latency compensation, but of course
sometimes not all the features are needed.

Regards,
Ralf