Re: [LAU] sync jack as slave to external mtc or mmc

From: Christian Bunge <ch-bunge@email-addr-hidden-com.net>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 01:32:41 EEST

Hi,
I test ardour3 beta 5. to synchronize to Cubase Audio 2.06 (no crack) on
atari falcon

- ardour as master with MTC and jack, runs fine (but no song position)
- ardour as master with MTC and internal, runs out off time after a
while, but the song position work.

- ardour as slave donīt work. Ardour can be slave to the atari with midi
clock and the transporter run. But there is no sound anymore. No midi
and no audio. It's a bug?

chris

--
www.christian-bunge.de