Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 11:34:27 EEST

Well, would be nice to hear it, but when I allow scripts from the two
sites involved and start it playing, I hear nothing. That's because my
silly web browser only uses the internal sound card for sound - and the
sound card doesn't work. So I have to DOWNLOAD any music on the web that
I want to listen to, so I can play it through my external sound card.
But your Soundcloud doesn't allow downloading. I have FF10 on Debian Sid.

Also, a friend of mine tried it, and even with scripts enabled, he
reports "The music doesn't play." He has whatever the current production
version of FF is on Debian Wheezy. His setup has no problems playing
sound from the web on other sites.

--
David
gnome@hawaii.rr.com