Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 11:52:04 EEST

Hi David!

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM, david <gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Well, would be nice to hear it, but when I allow scripts from the two sites
> involved and start it playing, I hear nothing. That's because my silly web
> browser only uses the internal sound card for sound - and the sound card
> doesn't work. So I have to DOWNLOAD any music on the web that I want to
> listen to, so I can play it through my external sound card. But your
> Soundcloud doesn't allow downloading. I have FF10 on Debian Sid.

Sounds like you have an external audio device too from the way you
worded that and I presume you must use JACK being on this list so why
not install libflashsupport, start JACK on your external device then
run FF?

http://jackaudio.org/routing_flash

I have wrote to Torben recently asking him to fix the libflashsupport
build but I don't think he has so yet so if you run:

sed -i 's|#define V4L1|//#define V4L1|' ./flashsupport.c

or manually comment that definition it should build fine

Paul: It might be an idea to add this as a note to the above listed
page unless you can get Torben to update his repo? Thanks!