[LAU] [perhaps OT] Looking for: In the Bathroom

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 17:02:51 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I'm looking for a song. I'm almost sure, that I found it through this list,
quite some time ago (make that about 10-12 years). Though I usually keep
everything, that jewel of vulgar invention got lost.
   The song was called "In the Bathroom" (I believe) and was sung to the
melodie of Downtown Petula Clark and I am pretty sure, that the singers first
name was John. Yes I know, the last info I could have kept to myself, since it
will be a huge help. :-)
   anyone can remember it? Perhaps has it? It would be highly welcome. :-)
   Best regards and sorry, if that was no Linux effort
         Julien