Re: [LAU] [perhaps OT] Looking for: In the Bathroom

From: Brent Busby <brent@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 00:08:49 EEST

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I'm looking for a song. I'm almost sure, that I found it through this list,
> quite some time ago (make that about 10-12 years). Though I usually keep
> everything, that jewel of vulgar invention got lost.
> The song was called "In the Bathroom" (I believe) and was sung to the
> melodie of Downtown Petula Clark and I am pretty sure, that the singers first
> name was John. Yes I know, the last info I could have kept to myself, since
> it will be a huge help. :-)
> anyone can remember it? Perhaps has it? It would be highly welcome. :-)
> Best regards and sorry, if that was no Linux effort

There's always "She Came In Through The Bathroom Window," but you've
probably already checked that one. :) It wasn't just John singing
though.

+ Sr. UNIX Systems Admin +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ James Franck Institute +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ Materials Research Ctr +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky