[LAU] M-Audio FastTrack USB II -- Is it fine with Linux?

From: Ali Polatel <polatel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 18:56:44 EEST

Hello everyone,

Looking for a soundcard and $subject seems to fit my requirements and
budget. I wonder whether it works on Linux. Matrix:Vendor-MAudio shows
some models but I couldn't find the model information on the site of the
seller. (A turkish site, buying from another country is not an option
for me) There are only some photos of the card. I'll be happy if any of
you can identify it and comment on its Linux support.

Here is the link:
http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/ses-goruntu-sistemleri/m-audio-fasttrack-usb-ii-ses-karti-muzikhobim-64188152

                -alip