Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: Djého Youn <ydjeho@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 19:20:34 EEST

> I was meaning your firewire device. We can probably get it working for you.

oops, 'sorry, 'got it wrong.

it's Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP firewire. (with VRM technology but I
won't really need that.)

definitely, if you guys can help me out to make use of this, it'll be
wonderful. since I do not own any other OS based computer, it's just
sitting there and gather dust...
when I started to work on Ubuntu (10.10), I've tried install ffado and
update kernel..etc. following various sources on the web. (include this
list as well.) but now that I feel much more comfortable on Linux, maybe I
can give one more try...if you guys have any ideas, I'll be very thankful
for it.