Re: [LAU] 100% made in Linux: 5 tracks demo

From: Djého Youn <ydjeho@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 12:58:17 EEST

thanks, carlos

I can't publish (yet) the sources for two reasons: one is my codes are
embarrassingly a huge mass (I am NOT a programmer by any means!) and second
is there are a few (ex. time stretching algorithms) parts that are borrowed
from my friend Sergio Millan, who won't accept his algorithms released
elsewhere.
(although he plans to release his classes properly when he has time. he's
definitely up for sharing!!)

although I plan to make a small video explaining my work flow in SC+emacs
on Linux.
and why not a little live coding video! good idea.

but it won't be anytime soon as I first need to do it properly myself! ;)

next Jan/Feb, I supposed to give a workshop so it'll be around that time.

I encourage you to join SC mailing list and start from there. They're very
helpful and there are, maybe TOO MUCH resources to learn.

best,

jae ho