Re: [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 13:30:18 EEST

Hi Louigi!

There are very few plugins but thankfully the best GUI synths for Linux -
Noisemaker and Aspect - both run as plugins. Whysynth has its fans too, if
your host supports DSSI.

We have A3.0, bitwig and Muse VST support all coming up soon so my fingers
are tightly crossed this combo will gain us more users, devs and plugins.
bitwig will be the first time that 'big name' (being a descendant of
Ableton, kinda) audio app gets a native Linux port so its uncharted
territory for this community - lets hope for the best!

DM