Re: [LAU] [LAD] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2012 - 02:33:26 EEST

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> i agree with a number of your critiques of patrick's approach, but i don't
> think that criticisms based on the content or design of a web page are
> anywhere nearly as important as the *potential* content.
>
> that's what is missing, for certain categories of musicians, etc.

Speaking of which, you never replied, what kind of (missing for Linux)
software composers use to create quick soundtracks for TV commissions
:)

And btw I'm quite concerned about *potential* content. Or, to phrase
it better, I'm concerned about the ability of the community to
continuously raise the overall quality bar.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org