Re: [LAU] [LAD] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2012 - 05:44:28 EEST

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Patrick Shirkey <
pshirkey@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Writing off the Linux Audio platform because some companies are making

FFS! way to ignore the point. I wasn't writing off ANY part of the Linux
Audio platform.

You wrote: "What makes the Audio industry so special that it can ignore the
direction that other industries are moving?"

I was pointing out that there is no unitary direction that other industries
are moving in. Challenging "the audio industry" in this way makes no sense.

This has nothing to do with writing off or criticizing any part of the
linux audio world.