Re: [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

From: Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2012 - 22:59:53 EEST

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Dan MacDonald wrote:

> Defend Win8 all you want

You know, I tried to figure out how to best explain you that the world
isn't black and white, and that explaining things doesn't necessarily
mean defending them. Neither questioning points of view does. Because,
you see, questioning opinions is one of the things that makes us truly
human.

If that's a too complicated of an explanation, we can always go back
to "you are an idiot" kind of conversation. Would you like to?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org