Re: [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

From: Dan MacDonald <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 20 2012 - 23:20:04 EEST

This is of course the Linux Audio list - MS bashing is only to be expected.
Most of us ended up here because we are well aware MS are a proven bunch of
criminals who are showing more than ever with Windows 8 that they could
care less about what their users want - even the most die-hard MS fanboys
are struggling to justify the latest Redmond hi-jinx and failings and the
devs are just as unhappy, what with the super-draconian MS app store etc.

I don't want to argue with you Alex as I respect what you do for our
community, just don't try telling a Linux-oriented list that MS are Gods
gift to computing - its just not going to go down well, sorry!