Re: [LAU] First track of upcoming project!

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 00:47:12 EEST

Hello Gabbe1
   Thanks for sharing with us. It's good to hear you back. Although this track
is too repetitive for my taste, at least withot vocals. Still the sound is
nice. It might have used a little more bass, yet that is a question of taste,
I guess.
   Is it intentional, that the guitar isn't really tuned? My ears prick and
have a problem with that. :-)
   The orchestral string section is lovely. Where did you get that from? It
sounds good and it is well used in that song.
   Warmly yours
           Julien