[LAU] First track of upcoming project!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 00:22:45 EEST

Hello!

Rather long time since I posted on this list now. Some of you may recognize
me as "zth" on IRC. =)

I've been working on a little project this summer/fall, which I'm kind of
finishing up now. It will be some sort of blend of hiphop/pop/acoustic with
a few electronic influences, and all instrumentals. The full project will
be ~10 songs I think.

I wanted to share the first song of this project, if people are interested.
I would be honored if you took a listen to this and said what you think! =)
It's called *Who Stole My Stuff *and is available here:
http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/who-stole-my-stuff
..and for direct download (mp3) on:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19258546/zthmusic%20-%20Who%20Stole%20My%20Stuff.mp3?dl=1
tinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/99mpcqe

I also want to throw a thanks to Brian Beck (designbybeck) for helping me
out with the artwork!

Thanks a ton for listening/checking this out, if you want to!

Regards,
Gabriel