Re: [LAU] First track of upcoming project!

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2012 - 21:44:26 EEST

Hi Gabbe,

2012/10/23 Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>

> Hello!
>
> Rather long time since I posted on this list now. Some of you may
> recognize me as "zth" on IRC. =)
>
> I've been working on a little project this summer/fall, which I'm kind of
> finishing up now. It will be some sort of blend of hiphop/pop/acoustic with
> a few electronic influences, and all instrumentals. The full project will
> be ~10 songs I think.
>
> I wanted to share the first song of this project, if people are
> interested. I would be honored if you took a listen to this and said what
> you think! =) It's called *Who Stole My Stuff *and is available here:
> http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/who-stole-my-stuff
> ..and for direct download (mp3) on:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19258546/zthmusic%20-%20Who%20Stole%20My%20Stuff.mp3?dl=1
> tinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/99mpcqe
>
> I also want to throw a thanks to Brian Beck (designbybeck) for helping me
> out with the artwork!
>
> Thanks a ton for listening/checking this out, if you want to!

Very nice, repetitive but suggestive, works great in my book.
Did I understand correctly that there would be vocals on it later on?
It doesn't have to be vocals but I'm missing some lead instrument.
Also, sometime 3/4 through (after the second stop would do) it would be
great with some kind of break part, switch chords perhaps?

Keep it up!
Robert