Re: [LAU] First track of upcoming project!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 23:58:35 EET

Hey Robert, thanks for your comments!

There might be vocals added to this, but not in the project I'm making
right now. I agree on the missing of a lead, which is something I've
thought about while making it, but when experimenting I found nothing
really fitting, so I decided to just simply make it a classic repetative
hiphop beat, more or less. It's a bit different and perhaps a little too
"experimental" in the sense that it doesn't have all the regular elements
one could expect out of a song =).
I will definately keep the change-of-chords-break in mind for next time,
that didn't even cross my mind. Thanks!

Anyway, thanks again for your reply!

Regards,
Gabriel