Re: [LAU] Liquid Notes

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 23:34:40 EEST

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I tried to try it out but failed... first the installer tried to unpack a .deb file on my rpm based distro.
> Once I installed the deb utilities package this worked. Then when I tried to run it, an error window
> appeared and said that the licensing service would not work, and asked for a serial number, entering
> none or a wrong one of course made the program quit.

I got it to install without issue, but when it starts, I briefly get a
splash screen and then nothing happens. It's just a Java JAR file, so
the Windows version might run on Linux. *shrug* Since they don't
support Linux anymore anyway, I'm not that much interested in pursuing
it any further.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com