Re: [LAU] Any Mixbus Users with this Issue

From: S C Rigler <riglersc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 02:55:00 EET

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> What version of MixBus are you using? If I specify a project on the command-line, it loads fine for me. I am using MixBus 2.2.

I'm using 2.2 also. It hasn't been working for me for several
versions but I can't recall exactly when it broke or what was the
correlation (OS upgrade or otherwise). I've tested it under vanilla
test accounts on my system and it doesn't work for them either.
Ardour works as expected for me though.

I guess I'll keep experimenting with it and see if I can persuade it to work.

--Steve