Re: [LAU] Envy24Control is missing the Analog Volume tab - need guidance...

From: cullenspub <cullenspub@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2012 - 03:36:32 EET

Len Ovens wrote
> Do you have the Patchbay/Router tab? Does it show 10 outputs?
> (my d66 shows outputs 1-4 and 9-10) but I found I got no output till
> I raised the analog controls either.
>
> Another program to try for trouble shooting is qasHctl which gives a list
> of everything ALSA found for your card in a tree like structure. On the
> right side select hw:Card and 0: or whatever card number you are using. On
> the left side under mixer see what is listed there. Anything with "multi
> Capture" or "multi Playback" in it is the monitor mixer. Look for other
> sets of 10.

Len
Using mudita24, I have the Patchbay / Router tab. It shows 8 H/W OUT
columns (1-8) and two S/PDIF Out Columns (L)and (R). Nothing in mudita24 is
labeled "multi Playback".

Using qasHctl, I do see a set of 8 controls called
- HW Multi Capture Switch[8] (buttons all set to ch 0.)
- HW Multi Capture Volume[8] (sliders all set at 80)

Using QasMixer , I see the following channel sliders on the input screen
(when I select the picture of mic)
2 Sliders Labeled: IEC958 Multi, 0 - IEC958 Multi, 1
1 Slider Labeled: Capture
8 Sliders Labeled: H/W Multi,0 - H/W Multi,7
1 Slider Labeled: Multi Track Volume

All are turned on and up.

Cullen