Re: [LAU] Envy24Control is missing the Analog Volume tab - need guidance...

From: cullenspub <cullenspub@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2012 - 03:59:28 EET

Tim E. Real wrote
> If it doesn't turn out to be lack of ALSA controls in his case, my guess
> off the top of my head would be control naming issues -
> textual ALSA changes in nature ... ?
> Yes thanks, try to post some kind of list of the available ALSA controls.
> What's that standard one that lists them all - is it amixer or alsactl or
> ...?
>
> Hopefully will reveal something.

Tim,
I have attached the full list of of controls from alsactl asound.state
<http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/file/n79158/asound.state> .

control.21 - control.30 'IEC958 Multi Capture Switch' and control.31 -
control.40 'H/W Multi Capture Volume' look like what I need. Do you agree?
Does the capture switch look like it is configured correctly?

Cullen