Re: [LAU] "Official" :-) Album Release

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2012 - 19:40:35 EET

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:50:37 +0100 (CET)
Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I had put this off for such a long time. so here is "A Year starting Now".
> If memory doesn't betray me, you may have heard all of these songs already,
> but here they are in one piece and with the general idea, gently holding them
> together. You can't really call it a concept.
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/a_year_starting_now/
> You will find short explanations for each piece and downloads in OGG and mp3
> format. I hope, that seeing them organised and explained together makes a
> little more sense.
> More shall follow soon.
> Warm regards
> Julien

At last I've found the time to listen to these properly. One or two remember,
especially Fazit (which gets a regular airing while I'm driving.

These are all excellent compositions and performances, and cover quite a wide
range of styles.

P.S.
I think my second favourite is The English Man - but maybe I'm biased :P

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk