[LAU] "Official" :-) Album Release

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2012 - 23:50:37 EET

Hello everyone!
   I had put this off for such a long time. so here is "A Year starting Now".
If memory doesn't betray me, you may have heard all of these songs already,
but here they are in one piece and with the general idea, gently holding them
together. You can't really call it a concept.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/a_year_starting_now/
   You will find short explanations for each piece and downloads in OGG and mp3
format. I hope, that seeing them organised and explained together makes a
little more sense.
   More shall follow soon.
   Warm regards
         Julien