Re: [LAU] What professional PCIe audio cards do work with Linux?

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2012 - 08:47:23 EET

On November 11, 2012 01:42:58 PM christian bunge wrote:
> I work with sta DSP2000 C-Port from Hoontech.

Pardon me, we're discussing this product in another thread.

The converters are in a separate rack, right?

Can you tell me if ALSA gives you the ADC/DAC controls
 for the converters?
ie running amixer shows some ADC/DAC controls?

What mixer are you using?
A user has the AKxxx drivers loaded but Envy24control and Mudita24
 aren't showing the ADC/DAC controls because ALSA doesn't seem
 to be providing them for him.

Thanks. Tim.