Re: [LAU] [OT] Beers for live use

From: Peter P. <p8rpp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 00:34:16 EET

* Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden> [2012-11-21 22:35]:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 09:16:59PM +0100, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>
> > I'd recommend Qtractor as a plug-in host for the stage because MIDI
> > in always works in my case. If MIDI in stops working at LAC2013 you
> > all get a sixpack of Tuborg 50cl cans.
>
> Or a guaranteed headache lasting 24 hours. I'd prefer a sixpack of
> Westmalle Triple. Or Duvel :-)
>
> (yes, I'm Belgian)

I am afraid we do not offer such elaborate Belgium beers, but let me
tell you that Austria, esp. Graz, is as much a beer as a wine country.
Actually the last day of LAC2013 will feature a nice social event, a
trip to the countryside with some of the best wines (and food) that
area of the country has to offer!

Looking forward to that, and to LAC2013,

best, Peter