Re: [LAU] looking for command-line/scriptable mastering software

From: Kevin Cosgrove <kevinc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 19:57:30 EET

On 22 November 2012 at 9:45, Eric Wong <normalperson@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I like using makefiles because I can make small edits to code, and when
> I run "make", it'll only rebuild the part of a project which changed.

Maybe some of the processing issues are those which your Makefile
will attend to. So, having a really good Makefile is essential.
I've attached an old Makefile of mine, which I won't call "good".
But, it enabled a lot of semi-automation. I say "semi" because I
had to tailor a number of magic constants.

G'luck...

--
Kevin