Re: [LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2012 - 11:51:15 EET

Thank you so much Lorenzo!

It feels very good that the hours put into the tracks are audible! I
haven't heard Mike Oldfield really, but I will for sure check it out. Thank
you!

@ Julien:
You always give very good and thought through feedback though, and I'm very
grateful for that! And I completely agree, it's the open source mindset and
that's why it's so rewarding to make and listen to music in the open source
world. Thank you again, I will for sure try and keep it up! =)