Re: [LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 23 2012 - 14:51:28 EET

Hi Gabriel,

On 22/11/12 17:46, Gabbe Nord wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I finally finished my first real project, which I call "Insomnilund".
> It's an 8 track album with a mixture of instrumentals in different
> genres. Mainly I'd say it's hiphop-influenced, but there's some
> acoustic guitars and other stuff in there aswell!

Bravo!

Although I wouldn't usually define some of the tracks as my favourite
'genre' I can hear lots of hard work, craft and attention to detail in
the sequencing and playing, the mix, the sounds, the use of stereo and
panning...

keep it up.

Lorenzo.
PS: I hear some 'Mike Oldfild' in tracks 04 and 08, maybe the layered
guitars, the slow accumulation of layers on a repeating harmony... (but
bear in mind I listened a lot to Oldfield back in my school years so I
might be a bit biased..).