Re: [LAU] [OT] LV2 control for hardware device

From: Moshe Werner <moshwe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2012 - 11:41:54 EET

The "Device" is an analog processor that has digital control. The signal
path is purely analog.
I will elaborate in a private conversation if someone would be interested
to take part in the project.

What I can say is that the digital control is not only for beauty, but is
critical for the functionality of the processor.
As I said I'm neither a programmer nor electronics expert, what I'm trying
to do is making the connection between the two.

FYI I'm not getting paid for this, I'm doing this out of personal interest
in the subject and maybe to get some professional tools for the Linux audio
community.

Best regards,

Moshe