Re: [LAU] [OT] OT question, please respond by private mail only

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2012 - 12:24:18 EET

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 07:31:41AM +0000, Dan MacDonald wrote:

> That's about the most mysterious posting I've ever seen here. Any chance of
> a clue what you're up to for us non-pilots?

Nothing mysterious. I've some questions to which I don't find a
satisfying answer on the web, and which any real pilot can probably
answer without even having to think. It's all about how exactly an
aircraft reacts when you use its flight controls.

(And googling for 'pilots mailing list' turns up a zillion offers
to buy lists of email addresses to spam pilots).

Ciao,

--
FA