Re: [LAU] [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.2.0 - The second public release

From: David Adler <david.jo.adler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 03:48:29 EET

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> samplv1 is an(other) old-school all-digital polyphonic sampler synthesizer
> with stereo fx.

One question.

Whenever starting samplv1_jack, the "Open Sample"-dialogue shows up,
regardless of whether I do or don't give a preset file on the command line,
regardless of whether the preset file does or does not point to a sample.

Pressing "Cancel" closes the dialogue and brings up the main window,
with everything working as expected.
Selecting a sample and pressing "Open" does the same, the selection
done has no effect. (Whichever sample was part of the preset, if any,
is the one that gets loaded.)

To me, this doesn't look like a feature, but I may be missing something.

> enjoy!

I definitely do, thanks to you for the effort of writing those applications!