Re: [LAU] [Music made with linux] Modlys: Julen har bragt

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 04:14:21 EET

Hello Atte!
   Good to hear you back with the yearly christmas tribute. You know,with your
idea of christmas songs, I might really start to like it fater all.
   It sounds like you got some new drum samples or new ideas about
drum esthetics. I love it. It sounds more handy or mechanical.
   With that, I can't really get the AAJ hookline yet, but it's very enjoyable
nonetheless. I hope, taht you will continue to enlighten us with more Danish
christmas tunes! I'm hearing forward to it.
   Thanks for sharing! And especially thanks for the direct download link. Very
considerate and very much appreciated!
   Warm regards
          Julien