Re: [LAU] My first album ever is finally done!

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2012 - 18:54:41 EET

Hi, Gabbe.

I must say that I've been listening until 3/4 of the album and It
catch my attention, there's no much that is boring. Great combination
of elements and electronic styles (90s melodic hooks, nowadays
Dubstep...), I really think you made a really good job with mixing and
production that is consistent as a whole through the album; quite
professional I would say.

Thanks for sharing.

2012/12/5 Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>:
> Thanks so much again Folderol! It really makes me happy that you like the
> acoustic pieces, those were a bit of a "gamble" for me as that's not what I
> usually do, and it makes me very glad that it seems to have worked out!
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:46:13 +0100
>> Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello everyone!
>> >
>> > I finally finished my first real project, which I call "Insomnilund".
>> > It's
>> > an 8 track album with a mixture of instrumentals in different genres.
>> > Mainly I'd say it's hiphop-influenced, but there's some acoustic guitars
>> > and other stuff in there aswell!
>> >
>> > I want to sincerely thank anyone who has helped me, feedbacked me and
>> > just
>> > simply talked to me on IRC hehe. It's been a long and at times tedious
>> > process, but it feels very good to actually have finished something.
>> > Hopefully someone might even like it! =)
>> >
>> > It's available in several forms and formats (Flac, Ogg, MP3, all
>> > archived
>> > in zip) on http://www.ironink.se/music.htm . It's also available on both
>> > Bandcamp ( http://zthmusic.bandcamp.com ) and Soundcloud (
>> > http://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/sets/insomnilund ), and I even started a
>> > Facebook-page for fun, if anyone feel like they want to provide me with
>> > my
>> > first like hehe =)
>> > http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZTHmusic/479501088740406 .
>> >
>> > Thanks anyone for listening! I hope you enjoy!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Gabriel
>>

>> I really enjoyed these. Without a doubt, my favourite is Flow, next best
>> is
>> Lives.
>>
>> Thanks for sharing.
>>
>> --
>> Will J Godfrey
>> http://www.musically.me.uk
>> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
>> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

Carlos sanchiavedraz
* Musix GNU+Linux
  http://www.musix.es