Re: [LAU] Pro Audio? OT rant.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Dec 27 2012 - 14:52:42 EET

On Mon, 2012-12-24 at 13:55 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Let's hope, for that engineeer's name and fame, that you don't
> remember that very well. For it is utter nonsense.

But it's unimportant, if this guy is known as a good engineer, it only
will show that he made a mistake. Nobody will care about it.
I don't know any employer who will hire an engineer who claims that he
never makes a mistake, since this is highly unbelievable. [1]
Errors don't harm the reputation.

Regards,
Ralf

[1] I know an exception, but this caused a backfire. This "engineer"
wasn't able to solder one circuit, without danger to life mistakes.