Re: [LAU] Mixbus v2 for $40

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 28 2012 - 21:10:01 EET

Piece of cake to move the license. It is a single file, you just put it on
your Desktop, and Mixbus will find it and install it. Just keep a copy of
the file somewhere and you are fine. You are obviously expected only to
use it to license your own copies, and the license file does have your name
in it.

           Seablade